Monday, April 9, 2012

Enjoying the sunshine - and new shoes

I just found this post in drafts. It is pretty darn old, but I decided to post it anyway. A post about yellow shoes should not be deleted!


We had some amazing sunny days lately. Mike was away working his very best in Vejle, so my sister and me took the kids outside to enjoy the sun.

There was only one tiny problem. Samuel didn't have any shoes! He had some fabric thermo "boots" but I managed to loose them somewhere. And even if he had them still, he wouldn't be able to walk in them.

I looked through Samuels clothes to find something to remedy the situation and I found these:


This is the amazingly cool shoes Samuel inherited from Linus, the son of Mikes cousin, Hendrik. I love them! And they fit Samuel perfectly!



Aja tried the different cars that was left in the garden. She seemed quite pleased with the selection. Samuel screamed bloody murder when we tried to make him sit on one of them.




The yellow shoes are cool. But since there are holes in the soles and we have a wet spring here in Denmark, something have to happen. And so, Samuel and I went shoe shopping. And this is the result:


Samuel was very calm about the shoe shopping experience. However, it also did help that the two sales ladies was absolutely in love with him and cooed and ahhed at him throughout the whole procedure. He does love an audience.

No comments: