Saturday, June 16, 2012

Warning - Picture overflow

Pretty much the worlds cutest kids, wearing his Sunday best. Well, at least the summer version of his Sunday best.

I asked him to smile. No way! 

NO WAY!


Contemplating a smile ...






And full-on smile. Yes, that is a smile!


And with older brother, also smiling, showing of the bike lights he just found. And also in the summer version of his Sunday best.


Cruising around the Copenhagen Lakes. One on his big bike ...


And one on the scooter.


This was one of the reasons we went to the lakes. Two of the ducklings (Swanlings?) had just hatched the day before.


Too cute. We spent a while there.


And so did a lot of other people!


In other news

Magnus is speaking like crazy. He tells me so many things, and I love getting to know my little boy even more. He is happy and content as ever, but even more so when there are animals around. The other day he threw a fit because I wouldn't take him to the Zoo. Telling him we went just two days earlier didn't seem to make much of an impact on him. Today he also asked to go to the Zoo.
Magnus has another little charming thing. Sometimes when he is talking to you and is unsure whether you've heard him, he will take his little hands around your face, turn your head, look you into the eyes and repeat what he just said.

And when ever I tell him to stop what he is doing, or anything like that, he will come over to me and stroke my arm, face, hand or whatever is closest. And some times he will say "we are good friend". Which is true, but that doesn't mean he can take Samuels toys from him or hit me with a screw driver.

Oh, and another thing he does - he will randomly say "I'm in a good mood". I hope he will continue to say that for ever and ever. That just makes my day.

Samuel is completely diaperfree which by the way went surprisingly well. We are looking into kindergardens for him and hoping that he can start soon. Between you and me I am going to miss him like crazy, but I am also excited for him to try new things, get new friends and have fun experiences. And I am already looking forward to him coming home and telling me all about what happened during the day.

He is growing up so fast, and sometimes I just stand still and look at him, trying to understand when my little baby became this big boy, who tells me it is dirty under the table, gets out the vacuum cleaner and starts cleaning under the table. or plans pretty intricate train tracks and builds them, sometimes transporting grapes or raisins from the kitchen to the table on his little trains. And who is so strong opinions on what he wants to wear. It needs some sort of print or cool button or something. He is not up for anything plain. He is just 4 years old, for goodness sake.

And his favorite story from the childrens bible is the story of Jonah and the whale. We must have read it 50 times or so. Magnus like the story right before that, which is the story of Daniel in the Lions den. But I suspect that is because there is a picture of the lions.

Oh, and Samuel, he loves to run around and do crazy stuff








Just in case you are wondering - I have the most awesome children. Ever!

No comments: