Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More wedding cakes

I absolutely promise that I'll go back to talking about the kids and showing 16 almost-identical pictures of the small ones soon.

But first I really, really need to share this.

Cakes. Oh yeah!

From Cakewrecks.com

Look, it's a ghost couple. Talk about an eternal marriage.

From Cakewrecks.com

Hee hee hee!

The rest of the cakes are from marthastewart.com.


I know, I know. It says "Happy Birthday", obviously that should be changed. Just a slight detail.

I love them though! I really do.


Imagine those with the couples initials. In yellow!

Sorry, got a little carried away. Am still in love with all the yellow things from yesterdays post.

*Sigh* That cupcake stand ...

And moving on -


These could also come in handy for a quick game of tic-tac-toe during a particularly long speech.

I've been to parties where I could have used them.

As I was looking at wedding pictures I stumbled over a lady who called herself a "Personal Wedding Coach".

What is that? Is it like a wedding planner, just with a fancier title or should I more be thinking some sort of sport coach? And why do you add the "personal" to the title? I mean, is it to clarify that she is not an "unpersonal wedding coach". And what on earth would that even mean?

I am puzzled.

My friend, the future Mrs. Bombguy, suggested that I could be her wedding planner. I think I'll stick to that.

She said she will pay me in pastelcoloured pom poms. How could I possibly say no?

No comments: