Friday, May 4, 2012

Easter

I know, I know

Just as I am promising you a few weeks worth of pictures from France, I go and discover a folder with "forgotten" pictures in.

Pictures from easter.

First the result of an easter cookie decorating day.



I guess it goes without saying which I made and which Samuel made. However, it goes for all of them, that they contained insane amounts of sugar. The kids only had one or two and then they mysteriously dissapeared.

And pictures from the easter egg hunt.

We did it indoors as it was raining outside. Egghunt and rain doesn't go well together. And even more so when you have a child that cries when ever he is out in the rain.

Yes, that can complicate things a little.

However, the easter egg hunt went so well. The kids thought is was the most amazing thing ever. First they found their things, a few treats and a games, little toys and even a pair of awesome sunglasses for Samuel.

Afterwards Samuel and me hid Mikes treats. Samuel loved it. However, when it came time for Mike to find his eggs, Samuel beat him to it, running around finding all the treats he had just hidden.

Helping Mike find his treats

Magnus showing off some of his treasures
And the sunglasses. Oh, those sunglasses.
For me, I just wish I had had Samuel tell me where to find my treasures. They were so well hidden, but Samuel gave me a hand. Which was also needed since Mike forgot where he had hidden them. Next time I think he needs to make a nap.

My favorite easter gift - a gift certificate for a backrub. I already cashed that one in!

No comments: