Thursday, May 3, 2012

More France

Let me make two things clear.

1. I have a picture of my dad barechested, posing while singing loudly. I am never ever going to post that picture here. You can thank me later.

2. My camera took a lethal blow on the first day of our vacation, and so we survived on sister Annes camera while in France. Now we are home we are camera less. So while we wait for the lovely camera-repair-people to fix/replace my camera you are going to see a lot of pictures from France. Because that is what we have.

Consider yourself warned, but it could have been worse. My dad. Singing. No shirt on.

Just saying.


Getting ready for an outing. Notice Samuel is wearing his gloves. Normandy weather is not our friend.

Samuel writing his name. This is the first time he ever took an interest in writing. I might have shed a little tear.

Magnus wearing 'his' sunglasses, or so he claims. I should have brought an extra pair. Not that I needed them that much ...

No comments: