Monday, May 14, 2012

Still more pictures from France

No, my camera is still not back from the repair, thank you for asking. But am I happy I bought that full insurance, you might ask. Yes, yes, I am! But let's get back to the pictures.

Because there are some classics here ... or not, but sweet stories and memories behind them : ) Which is more important, right?

I just tell myself that because my camera is still getting fixed.


One of the days we were in France, Magnus fell asleep in the car seat and I stayed behind with him in the car. Samuel went out to look at a old battery/bunker area with his granddad and Anne.

My dad came back and told me that two important things had happened while they were out. At least according to Samuel.

One thing was they saw the plane and they went inside it.

The other thing? Samuel saw a peeing horse.


I really hope my dad got more out of it than Samuel obviously did. Even though Samuel enjoyed himself. From my position in the car I could see him every once in a while, jump around excitedly, talking, looking and just enjoying himself.

Pictures from lunch.


Don't say that I am not creative. Still Samuel only wanted to eat the salami sandwiches. One day he will eat vegetables, right?

Right?


My dad looking at the map. Needs new glasses, maybe?

Oh, and on a completely random note. My dad came by today and totally annihilated Samuel and me in memory. It was surreal how good he was.

You know what he said, when I commented on it. "Well, I've also tried it a few times before."

"Memory? Yeah, you probably played it with me 30 years ago. How could that possibly help you?"

My dad is a strange man.

I am not sure Samuel nor me should ever play with him again. It was pretty brutal, and that was even with him holding back.

Man, I thought he was good at chess. I had no idea of his Memory-skills.


Magnus enjoying a little bit of gourmet food - aka pizza. Am I the only one who wants to kiss those soft cheeks? He is just so darn cute. Especially when he is not screaming - like he has done a lot today.

Yeah, that was fun. Or something like it ...

No comments: