Monday, September 24, 2012

It's been a while

No, no, no pictures today. But they will come, one day. Maybe.

I haven't been the most diligent blogger lately, which I want to improve on. Not for the sake of you lovely readers, (well a little for you too), but mostly for the sake of my lovely children who will, hopefully, one day read the stories from their childhood.

Just know I did my best. I really did.

A few nights ago Samuel went to bed wearing his Winnie the Pooh costume and his swim goggles. It was quite the sight.

I know, pictures would come in handy here, but I didn't take a picture. I am really slacking off. I did take a picture the following day when the same thing happened, though minus the swim goggles.
Today he asked for his costume again, but he spilt milk on it this morning, so it is in the wash. I am sure he will be back in it tomorrow night.

Magnus is as usual doing fine. He is in love with everything animal, still, yes! He recently got a toy owl and a toy giraffe. He named them both "Ko", which means Cow.

That's my boy!

So what else is new?

Samuel starts kindergarden next week and we are all excited, and a little sad, and a little nervous and in total denial. Actually, Samuel is excited, and I am too plus all the other emotions. My little big boy!

They are still immensely adorable.

3 comments:

Do You Think I Am An Automaton said...

Back in the saddle- nicely done! I really want to see pictures of him in his costume in bed!

Maria said...

Hurra! Du er tilbage!

Maria said...

Hurra! Du er tilbage!